Wednesday, March 4, 2009

sos! need description!

Okay, I'm stuck. I've been trying to write our 100-word description, but I get all tangled up in words like "authority," "obedience," "rules," "Milgram," "repetitive gesture," and "Waitress" that I don't know what order to put them in. Try throwing in "Rhinoceros," "love," and "chaos theory" and things can get really dicey.

I can usually make something sound good (for marketing! yeah! come to our show!) but if either of you could get something basic down for me to work with I'd much appreciate it.

I know I also didn't post an assignment today... didn't want to overwhelm Brianne, who is still working on the last one, so I'll post tomorrow. Don't worry, I'll try to keep it simple!

Or maybe this IS the assignment: Describe our project in enticing terms, no more than 100 of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment