Thursday, February 26, 2009

Kimi, Brianne and I talked the other morning (before I got your message) and decided to focus the proposal at least somewhat on Milgram, letting the project build out from there. I think some of your thoughts could work into that as well (I always like layers!). Brianne, I've included some of Kimi's thoughts below.

I'm having a hellish week within a hellish year, but I'll try to get a rough proposal out to you both in the next 24 hours so we can have some back and forth on it before the deadline (in two days! yikes!).

I am wanting to create material and perform, and that is my understanding of Brianne's interests as well. Kimi, what are you interested in doing for this? Are you interested in joining us in New Orleans for the actual performance, or interested in working at this from a distance only? Do you want to write, create objects and/or other designs, perform, and/or something else? Let me know...

thanks, and more later...
michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment