Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm attaching a more finalized version of the proposal. I tried to simplify and clean it up a bit, but then I also added a bit of information I thought might be important. I gave us the working title of "150v: Milgram's Tip" because 150 volts appears to have been the place by which most participants who were going to refuse at all had already done so. I found a report of Burger's that is pretty interesting to read (and gets into some of what Kimi was bringing up - ie, the effect of others on our decisions): www.apa.org/journals/releases/amp641-1.pdf

Let me know if you have any other comments... Brianne, I talked with Kimi briefly earlier this evening and decided to leave most of her thoughts (which I also really like) as subject matter for us to play with, rather than putting it directly into the proposal.

I'm having trouble deciding what, exactly to include as attachments, so if you have any thoughts let me know. From my own side, I would have a couple of script samples, photos of things I've directed and photos of myself performing. I'll try to do a balance of writing and visuals, and give maybe 3-4 things from each of us... does that sound good?

No comments:

Post a Comment