Thursday, February 26, 2009

Interesting idea about "tipping." I like the idea of a waitress being the
main character. Have you heard of a book called "Waiting." I haven't
actually read it yet, but a friend of mine who is a waitress likes it ...
about people in service industry who are "waiting" to do something else
with their lives. Appropriate, I think, given the other ideas you had.
Brianne's idea reminded me a bit of chaos theory ... yup, something that
isn't talked about much these days. But the idea of decisions being made
that affect other decisions reminds me of the whole, drop of water on the
back of a person's hand moving in a different direction every time based
on wind, pulse, etc, etc. Is creation inherently political? How can
someone not be political ... by not making any decisions? Apathy.
Depression?
Okay, more later ...
Cheers,
Kimi

No comments:

Post a Comment